Bow & Loops - Sugar Dippers Mould Fondant Cake Silicone Mold Chocolate Mold Cake Decorating Tools Sugarpaste Craft Cake Mold
Create edible bow masterpieces, using this Sugar Dipper Mould.
This sugar dipper allows you to create works of art both quickly and easily for decorators at every level of expertise. This mould features popular bow and loop designs.
Of course this design can be used for various themed cakes and desserts, but it's especially perfect for wedding cakes this summer, adding stunning detailed finishes.
9 x Bow Design Moulds of 3 designs.
(6 x Large, 3 x Small)
Large Bows: 14cm x 2.5cm
Small Bows: 10cm x 2.5cm
1. Melt isomalt in microwave, then carefully pour into the silicone moulds.
2. Use a toothpick to move the edges.
3. Once the isomalt is cool enough to touch, remove it from the silicone moulds and gently bend to shape.
4. Pinch the bow together whilst still warm to seal the opposite ends together.
5. Lay the isomalt on its side to finish cooling.
6. Make severak (approx. 14-16) loops in desired size.
7. Allign loops in a circle, leaving a quarter size circle in the middle.
8. Pour a small circle of warm isomalt in the centre and set loop ends in this.
9. Add additional loops with warm isomalt.
10. Fill in the loops to achieve your desired look.
Melted isomalt is extremely hot - please ensure care is taken whilst preparing.
Use safety gloves for protection.